Monday, October 27, 2008

Bumbu Bali

Yesterday night me and my friends went to Puchong - Bumbu Bali restaurant having dinner. Bumbu Bali is a restaurant which served for Bali foods, it is located at Bandar Puteri Puchong.

Menu of Bumbu Bali

Mojitto Lemon Grass drink, RM8.90

Calsberg Draught for the super duper hot day! RM40 per jug, promotion price for happy hour from 5pm - 9pm will be RM36.80 per jug.

Cheers for friendship~!

Nasi BBQ Fish Fillet, RM21.50

I'm lamb lover, thus I have go for one of my favourite~Kambing Bumbu, Served with rice, kangkung, lamb cutlet with chili and spices. RM21.50 The lamb cutlet is tender and delicious, if you're lamb lover, I believe you will love it too!

Nasi Campur Bumbu Bali, combination of baliness grilled lemongrass prawn, squid, fish, your choice of beef or chicken and satay lilit served with rice and kangkung as well. RM28.50

Lastly, my friend go for Chicken & Lamb combo, served with salad, baked sweet corn and mashed potato. RM26.50

After drinking and eating, you may walking around and look at the decoration at Bumbu Bali, all the decorations are for sells, if you like to have one, buy it and bring them home!

Restaurant:

Bumbu Bali
18 & 18-1, Jalan Persiaran 1, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong.
Tel: 03-80618699
Fax: 03-8062669


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter