Sunday, October 12, 2008

SS2 Nasi Lemak

What is the most common food in Malaysia beside Roti Canai? Definately will be Nasi Lemak. Nasi Lemak is the most common breakfast for all the Malaysian no matter you are Chinese, Indian or Malay. This must be one of the culture in Malaysia. ^^*

Previously I have go through Jackson Blog and found out this Nasi Lemak selling by 2 brothers. Thus, after I'm off shift at 8am, I decided to heading towards to SS2 take a look and of course get "ta pao"! It's located beside SS2 police station, behind BHP petrol station. I have took this for your better picture.


Far far away you are able to see there are lots of people queueing up!


Everyone come for their Nasi Lemak, ta pao + ing before heading to office. However I am ta pao + ing before heading back to home for Zzz..


Please bear with my photo because I'm actually feeling a bit shy while taking picture. Everyone is queueing up however I'm taking picture.. *shy*

Wow~ after I took this shot only I realise how big the sotong is~! Beside Sotong will be rendang chicken, delicious one!

Nasi Lemak bungkus satu!

2 comments:

JC @ Jessey said...

lolz.. The nasi lemak was good! I visited twice continuosly.. Wanna go for their nasi lemak again, maybe next time I will go for their shrimp! ^0^

Precious Pea said...

Ahh..my fav nasi lemak place. Very addictive as I always crave for it. Grew up eating from this stall, quality unchanged.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter