Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sea Park Nasi Lemak

Nasi Lemak Ayam or Sea Park Nasi Lemak! I believe most of us only got one thought: Oh~! That place.. Yummy~ That's right! Do you get me?? lolz

Sea Park nasi lemak located at Sea Park, PJ.. (Ehem! Abit rubbish.. Excuse me..) Well, if you know well of PJ area, you should know this nasi lemak located just beside Maybank, and it only open at night because in the morning that place will open business for chinese restaurant. Guess you will easily find out because once the night come, crowded as usual.

My drink: Nes-lo ais (Nescafe+Milo+Ice).. Nice one, you should try it.

This is their ever famous Nasi Lemak Ayam! Everyone come for their Nasi Lemak Ayam, their ayam goreng is so delicious.. yum yum~

Today, I go for Indo mee + "mata kerbau" + ayam goreng.. (Because I already had 2 times nasi lemak in the morning and noon.. =.=" guess more than enough for today..) But still wanna go for their ayam goreng, can't take Indo Mee without their ayam goreng.. bluek..


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter