Friday, November 14, 2008

Umai-ya Japanese Restaurant

It's my another off shift day within the weekday and I'm glad that I can join one of my best buddy for lunch. Went to Damansara Perdana met up my friend and he has brought me to Umai-ya Japanese Restaurant at The Place, Damansara Perdana.





As usual for me, I have ordered OCHA (Green Tea), RM1 and my friend go for Ice Lemon Tea, RM5.50

Lunch promotion for all the Bento set, you may just pay additional RM1 and get a Califonia Hand Roll as your appetizer. So, why not?

Chicken Teppanyaki Bento Set, RM23. You may enjoy 10% discount for your bento set at lunch time.

That's mine - Chicken Teriyaki Bento Set, RM23. Most of the Bento set pretty much the same as they have main dish, rice, vege, salad, miso soup and fruits.

Some kind of salad, I can't really name it.

We have ordered one side dish, 2 pcs Yaki Tori, RM8. With rich of chicken meat and bbq with their special soy sauce, it taste good but I'm quite full after finished the bento set. ^^*

Interior design for Umai-ya @ Damansara Perdana

Variety choice of Sake for your happy hour!

Beside of A la-carte food, you can go for their buffet lunch on every Saturday and Sunday as well for only RM45++ and half price for children below 12 years old. There are 2 outlets which located at Damansara Perdana and Damansara Utama (Uptown)

Business Hour
----------------------
Monday - Sunday
Lunch: 11.30am - 2.30pm
Dinner: 6pm - 10.30pm

Umai-ya Japanese Restaurant ( Damansara Perdana)
G-3A, The Place, Jalan PJU 8/5D
Bandar Damansara Perdana
Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03-77290015

Umai-ya Japanese Restaurant ( Uptown)
No 49G,Jalan 21/37 ,
Damansara Utama.
TEL: 03 77264410

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter