Sunday, November 23, 2008

Frontera Bar & Grill

Went to Jaya One having dinner again, and this time I have decided to go to Frontera Bar & Grill, a Maxican restaurant give it a try.





A part of Interior design in Frontera Bar & Grill restaurant.

As heard, Frontera served the best Margarita in town however I did not try on their Margarita on that night, just go for normal Ice Lemon Tea after my 12 hours work.. >.+"

We have tried on 3 different dishes on that night and all pick from chef recommended in the Menu. Taquitos de Pollo (RM19.95), an appetizer with chicken wrapped in corn tortillas and served with green sauce and sour cream.

Most of the menu list best recommended food will be beef, as I didn't take beef thus I have go for chicken.

Main course: I have forgotten what's the name of this dish. It comes with chicken wrapped with lots of cheese and served with special sauce and Mexican Rice (RM28.95)


This is another Frontera chef recommeded salad, comes with chicken breast, vegetable and sour cream. For me this is just a normal salad, nothing special.

For those who plan to go and give it a try, maybe you can try on their Margarita and let me know?

Frontera Bar & Grill
No. 18-8-2 Block L,Palm Square,
Jaya One Jalan University,
Petaling Jaya.

Telephone: +603 7958 8515
Fax: +603 7958 8125

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter