Monday, November 17, 2008

Santini

It's another dinner outing with my ex-colleagues again! From first we planned to visit Brussels Beer Cafe @ Jaya One, unfortunately Brussels Beer Cafe black out until 7pm, thus we have decided to go for other choice and we found this - Santini Italian Restaurant.


How it looks like inside the restaurant.


Menu of Santini Restaurant.

One of my ex-colleague, Carysse Hong big day! Heal on 27th Dec 2008, congratualation Carysse! Wish you and your other half live life in the fullnest, stay happy forever! ^^*

Ice Lemon Tea, pardon me for this blog review as I don't have receipt in my hand thus I'm not able to list out the price for all the dishes.

Watermelon Juice

Chocolate Milk Shake

Olive oil..

Complimentary bread with Olive Oil.

Spaghetti Sicilian with eggplants and meatball.

Spaghetti Vongole with lotsa clams.. Yum Yum~

Roasted Chicken Breast

Braised Duck with mushroom and mashed potato.


Add:
D-3-G-1, Block D, Palm Square, Jaya One,
No.72A, Jalan Universiti,
46200 Petaling Jaya Selangor

Tel: 603- 7957 8866
Fax: 603- 7957 8896

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter