Wednesday, April 29, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You

He's Just Not That Into You - The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys.. Believe most of the peoples out there familiar with this movie, especially for girls as it has pay my highly attention before it showing in the cinema. I trutly believe this is one of the best movie I have ever had within a year. I'm glad that finally I have a movie companion who would like to spend sometime to watch this movie with me, thanks to him. Truely appreciated.. =)

Why it can be one of the favourite movie for most of the girls? Is't because of the funny scene/quote? Or is't because there are some handsome/pretty casts? Infact, the movie is actually reflecting the realistic of the relationship among the couples. Some sweetness and also sourness.. Ain't it right?


I have finally bought back the book from Popular bookstore today at price of RM39.90. Here are some quotes from the autor: "Men are not complicated. Alhough they'd like you to think they are. And there are no mixed messages." The truth may be he's just not that into you.

He's just not that into you if he's -

- Not asking you out
- Too busy to pick up the phone
- Doesn't like the words 'relatioship' or 'boyfriend'

Does these quotes sounds familiar to anyone of you? lolx.. More favourite and memorable quotes as following:

Mary: I had this guy leave me a voicemail at work, so I called him at home, and then he emailed me to my BlackBerry, and so I texted to his cell, and now you just have to go around checking all these different portals just to get rejected by seven different technologies. ... It's exhausting.

Mary: What if you meet the love of your life, are you supposed to let them pass you by?

Alex: If a guy doesn't call you, he doesn't want to call you.

Gigi: Maybe his grandma died or maybe he lost my number or is out of town or got hit by a cab...
Alex: Or maybe he is not interested in seeing you again.

Beth: I just need you to stop being nice to me unless your gonna marry me.

Neil: I don't wanna be with anybody else, I just wanna be with Beth.

Alex: If a guy treats you like he doesn't give a sh*t, it's because he doesn't give a shit.

Ben: You may be the best friend I've ever had.

Well, interesting quotes? Feel like watching the movie or reading the book? If you are, go ahead and watch their movie or brought back one of the best selling book from bookstore now!


Last but not least.. So... are you the exception... or are you the rule?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter