Monday, September 29, 2008

Rakuzen

Finally, I'm coming back to blogspot.com. It's been an ages since my last blogged and I found that I have lost my previous blogspot account as well. Too bad~! So, today, I would like to post my food review @ here as my starting point. There you go~!

Rakuzen Japanese Restaurant @ Chulan Square


Eat-All-You-Can~!

See the green leaf? It's leaf shape Wasabi from Rakuzen..

As for Rakuzen lunch buffet, you no need to getting yourself up fom the chair and taking all the foods, all you need is just order from the menu and they will send along to you. This is so nice and so relax.. What I do is just order, order, order.. Eat, eat and eat.. ^0^
Look at the Sashimi.. That's my favourite neh..

Tempura

Soft shell crabs..

Here it comes.. different varieties of dishes..

Hehe.. Look at the Unagi.. It is so tasty and yummy! We love it so much..

Chawanmushi (Japanese Steamed Egg)

I have no idea what it called in Japanese, what I know is Japanese tofu, Kinugoshi-dofu?



Edamame, Japanese appetizer. Japanese people eat boiled and salted edamame with beer. Serve cold beer with chilled edamame on a hot day. It's like what chinese people eat peanut with beer.. ^^*


Oh.. My green tea ais-cream, here it comes.. We have ordered this for twice, first time only one scope of ais-cream, however second time they gave us 2 scope of green tea ais-cream! So excited ne!



At last, please bear in mind, their lunch buffet only available on Sunday noon. Rest of the time they only serve ala-cart and honestly it's a bit pricey if you having meal there. Nevertheless, their buffet is only RM55++ per pax! It's worthy if you like japanese foods! So why not take a try? And.. do remember to call for reservation if you would like to have a try.

Block B Lot 2A Chulan Square, 92 Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.

For reservations, please call: 03-2145 6200 Lunch: 11:30am - 3:00pm (daily)Dinner: 6:00pm - 11:00pm (daily)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter