Monday, August 10, 2009

Yap Chuan Bak Kut Teh

I have been told of this Yap Chuan Bak Kut Teh - 葉全(乾)肉骨茶 serveral times by my sister and her boyfriend, and finally I have got chance to give it a try on this famous Bak Kut Teh in Puchong.

As known, there is a 14 years old boy, small chef has won the title of “Malaysian Bak Kut Teh King” in a national competition, you can even found the banner outside their restaurant with picture. So why not give it a try?



We have ordered big bone soup bak kut teh, the soup was thick enough, however I felt very thirsty after the meal. Too much of "Ajinomoto" MSG?



Here it comes, Dry Bak Kut Teh, the dry version taste good to be honest, I like the sauce very much and the ladies’ fingers as well.. =)

Overall, their dry version of bak kut teh was good, you should give it a try if you do have a chance. Of course, it doesn't mean that their soup bak kut teh is not good, it just that everytime I had it, I felt thirstier..

Restoran Yap Chuan Bak Kut Teh
葉全(乾)肉骨茶

53 Jalan BPU,
Bandar Puchong Utama.

3 comments:

谈谈吃吃の 生活 said...

haha...bah kut teh...why dun you go try at Klang..? I think will more nice...at the Kampung Jawa, Klang..hehe..but the picture u take..aso no bad..quite delicious..so did u recommend us to go there have a try?

JC @ Jessey said...

I tried Klang bak kut teh few times previously, but too bad that I have forgotten to bring my camera.. Haha..

So which Klang bak kut teh you recommended? For this Yap Chian bak kut teh, if you wanna try their dry BKT, no harm to try it.. =)

Jimmy G said...

Same Branch as Klang Bkt Raja punya lo..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter