Monday, December 15, 2008

Kopitiam 23

Today went to Damansara Perdana for lunch with my buddy and we went to this Kopitiam 23. Kopitiam 23 is a restaurant which selling Malaysian foods such as Asam laksa, Fish Head Curry Rice, Asam fried rice and etc etc.. So got a picture in your mind now?

For non-smoker you can sit inside and for smoker you may choose to sit at outside.

P.s.: Smoking is bad for your health!

WIFI in the restaurant too! ^^ I saw a couple of peoples bring their laptop and online ne..

Ice Lemon Tea for me @ RM2.70

Seafood Fried Rice for my friend @ RM7.50

Here come my dish.. Nyonya Assam Chicken with Rice @ RM5.80


It comes with vege, brinjal, assam chicken and keropok too.. It's a good combination of assam chicken and brinjal because I love to eat brinjal! lolx

For those who like to go for set lunch can try on Kopitiam 23 too. Their set meal will comes with one set lunch and drink, check it out on their menu!

Kopotiam 23

No. 7-1 (Ground Floor),
Jln PJU 8/5H,
Bandar Damansara Perdana,
47820 PJ

Tel: +603 7728 0630

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter