Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Jalan Jalan Cari Makan in Penang

I'm glad that I'm born in Penang and I'm feeling lucky that I'm one of the BM Kia as there are so many yummylicious food surrond me and accompany me to growth. Today, I'm going to intro some of the famous food in Penang to all of the folk out there.


Bukit Mertajam Famous Yam Rice located opposite of old IBM Institute. FYI: IBM (Institute Bukit Mertajam) =)

Penang Loh Mee at Hai Beng Kopitiam, next to Goddess of Mercy Temple..

Penang famous teow chew cendol @ Lebuh Keng Kwee off Penang Road. Believe most of you guys familiar of this.





Laksa which behind the Famous Teow Chew Cendol @ Penang Road.

Bukit Genting Thai Restaurant @ Balik Pulau. Almost 17km from Gurney drive to destination.. Hungry + tired.. :O

Finally we are here.. Thai restaurant open everyday, so you may pay a visit anyday.. Open from 11.30am - 10.30pm







Tom Yam Seafood Soup, this is good.. Worth to try..



Fried squid.. I will only give 2/5 as it's overcooked..



Char Keow Teow @ Lorong Selamat

Price: RM6, RM6.50, RM8.50

Fried Oyster.. Not bad yeah..

Lorong Selamat char keow teow with 3 big prawns.

One of the must souvenir in Penang. There are 2 famous biscuit - Ghee Hiang is one of it. This is the new outlet at Jalan Macalister.



Him Heang 馨香餅家 is one of my favourite @ Jalan Burma

See the crowd even at Wednesday.

One of my favourite laksa @ Restaurant Taman Emas, opposite of Penang Girls School

Popiah dip with laksa soup, this is so awesome!





Marathon Laksa hunting, after eaten laksa at Restaurant Taman Emas, we been to Pasar Air Itam for famous laksa which nearby Kek Loksi.



Tambun seafood is a must when you visit Penang as you will surely passby when you heading to Penang or heading back to south.

Tambun seafood is pretty delicious and cheaper than any other place, recommended for seafood lover..

Home made fried bean-curd.

Fried squid

Steamed fish.

Bill end up for RM53 including drink. It's pretty cheap right?

There are still a lot of foods remain unpublished and I shall share it again next time. Till then, enjoy! =)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter