Monday, November 23, 2009

A Wet Thai Cafe

One of my favourite food review again..It's about Thai Food. But this time, I'm not that satisfy for my photography skill.. um.. The outcome is just out of my expectation... So pardon me for that. =)

Hunting food far away from PJ, and this time I have dropped by A Wet Thai Cafe which located at Taman Cheras.





Pandan Water (refill) - RM2

Tom Yam Seafood Soup - RM16, can't remember how it taste like, a bit normal I guess.



Green Curry - RM16, the green curry is good, we like it..

Thai BBQ Salt Baked Fish - RM40 (Market Price).. Another good choice tho..

Fried French Bean Shoots - RM12. I love this vegetable too, yummy..

Dessert time! RM5.90 each.. It just a normal dessert infact, so try it or not? Your call.. =)



Total bill end up RM115.20 for 4 of us. Oh, not to forget, rice cost RM6 for 4pax, which mean RM1.50/pax.

A Wet Thai Café

8, Jalan Kaskas 3,
Taman Cheras,
56100 Kuala Lumpur

Tel: +603 9131 9838

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter